1. Shipping method: After an item has been added to the "Shopping Cart", you may select the shipping method. Perishable Items have a choice of being shipped via UPS Next Day Air Saver (1 day) or 2nd Day Air (2 days).
2. For Non-perishable Items you may select UPS Ground delivery service (2 - 7 days) or USPS Priority (2-10 days).
3. If you decide to combine perishable and non-perishable items from your order in one shipment, the entire order will be classified as perishable.
Handling Charges for Shipping Supplies
Typical perishable packages cost us about $8 to pack including foam coolers, ice packs, dry ice, etc. To offset this, a shipping supply charge is added to the cart during checkout. This charge will only be added once for orders with multiple perishable items. This item cannot be removed from the shopping cart.
Order Processing Times
1. Orders are processed daily Monday thru Friday and ship from Florida unless otherwise noted. Orders received will usually ship the next business day unless there is a perishable product included. Shipping days are outlined below:
Non-Perishable items via UPS Ground or USPS Priority - Ship Monday-Friday
Perishable Items via UPS 2nd Day - Ship Monday-Wednesday
Perishable Items via UPS Next Day - Ship Monday-Thursday
2. We do not process orders or ship on weekends. If you need a shipment delivered on a Saturday please contact us and we will make arrangements to expedite your shipment.
1. We offer International Shipping options for non-perishable shipments only. Please note that depending on the item that is purchased there might be an additional duty required to be paid for delivery. Ciao Imports will not provide refunds for packages returned for unpaid duties.
2. International buyers assume all responsibility for shipments once packages leave the United States and are sorted at their destination country. Ciao Imports can no longer provide tracking or ETA once a shipment has left the country.
3. While most packages are received within a week, shipping times can be up to 30 days depending on customs processes. Once the shipment has left our warehouse there is unfortunately nothing Ciao Imports can do to speed up the delivery process.